Asbestos Disease Claims
For more than 20 years, Ward Black Law has been representing those affected by mesothelioma and other asbestos-related diseases. We have successfully secured compensation for over 1,000 men and women, many of whom were exposed to asbestos at job sites across the Carolinas.
If you or a loved one has been diagnosed with cancer or even a benign condition related to occupational asbestos exposure, you may be eligible for compensation from a number of sources. Time to file a claim is limited, typically only 1-3 years from your initial diagnosis. Contact us today to have your questions answered.
- Call Toll-Free or Text: 800-531-9191
- Call or Text Local: 336-333-2244
- Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Inquire Online
Ward Black Law remains at the forefront of asbestos disease research and continues to investigate companies responsible for injuring innocent workers through chronic asbestos exposure. We encourage you to read more on the following pages:
- Understanding Asbestos
- Early Signs and Risk Factors
- The Costs and Common Questions
- Asbestos-Related Diseases
- Asbestos Exposure Sites in North Carolina
The Process for Asbestos Disease Claims
The following is intended to give you an idea of the steps involved for asbestos diseases claims. Keep in mind that every case is unique and the process may vary based on a number of factors.
- Initial Consultation: You or a family member can call or come to our office for a one-on-one conversation about your options, or we will come to you. We’ll talk about where you’ve worked and other places you could have been exposed to asbestos.
- Research: Ward Black Law attorneys and staff will begin working diligently on your case, researching your history and medical information, and working to find all companies that may be responsible for your disease.
- Claims: We will then start filing claims for you. We handle all of the paperwork so you don’t have to.
- Negotiations: If we are able to get settlements for you, you will have the opportunity to choose whether to accept or not.