Name Change

People change their legal names for a variety of reasons. Children’s names must be changed with the consent of both parents in most cases. Adults need a state and federal background check and two citizens of the county where they live to vouch for their character. The process can be complicated but we can help you through it.

Power of Attorney

A power of attorney is used to give another person the legal power to make decisions for you or on your behalf. It is important to select someone you trust for this great responsibility. The attorneys at Ward Black Law provide durable and heath care powers of attorney. Let us draft a power of attorney to meet your needs and advise you on the pros and cons of this important document.

Contact a Trusted Family Law Attorney in Greensboro, N.C.

Contact Ward Black Law’s family law attorney in Greensboro, N.C., today! Our firm is dedicated to practical solutions to family issues. You can reach us by phone: (336) 333-2244 or toll-free at 800-531-9191. You can also contact us via email or online inquiry.

For directions to Ward Black Law, visit our Contact Us page.