NC Hip Joint Recalls & Defects: Areas We Serve
From Mountains to Sea
When you’ve been a victim of a defective medical product, you need to find a qualified, trusted advocate quickly. Whether you turn to the Internet for your search or the phone book, you need to know that the firm you’ve contacted not only have the capacity to handle your case but also the experience and expertise.
In a complex matter like defective hip replacements, look for an attorney serving your area who knows both the legal and medical issues at stake, like Ward Black Law.
Our legal team includes experts in special areas of law dealing specifically with the healthcare industry, as well as defective products. We’ve been in the business for more than 20 years, and we have litigated on behalf of clients all across North Carolina. In addition, we have served as co-counsel for attorneys in other states who request our expertise.
Ward Black Law At a Glance
What qualifies Ward Black Law to take your case? Consider the following stats about our firm:
- Named to U.S. News and World Report’s “Best Law Firms” for 2012 and 2013
- Six attorneys with more than 100 years of combined legal experience:
- Six major practice areas
- Personal Injury & Death
- Workers’ Compensation
- Social Security Disability
- Veterans Disability
- Divorce and Family Law
- Dangerous Products and Medical Devices
- One of the largest woman-owned law firms in North Carolina
- Disability Representative Accredited
- Attorneys named to North Carolina’s Legal Elite, Top 50 Women Super Lawyers in NC, NCBA Citizen Lawyer and “Best Lawyers in America”
To find out more about how Ward Black Law can help you present your case, give us a call at 336-333-2244 or toll-free at 1-877-256-1214. Our attorneys can speak with you, review your medical records and case information and provide a free consultation. When it comes to negligence and personal injury litigation, having an experienced legal team on your side can make all the difference.