Hip Recall Resources
Hip replacement surgery is costly and painful, and the last thing you need during rehabilitation are complications. The additional pain and suffering caused by a defective hip implant can leave debilitating emotional, financial and physical scars.
If you or a loved one has been seriously injured from a potentially defective hip implant, please consider contacting an attorney. A qualified attorney can review your medical history and help you make the best decision regarding your claim. To contact a Ward Black Law attorney, call 336-333-2244 or toll-free 1-877-256-1214.
Below we’ve provided some resources and recent articles pertaining to defective hip implants for your information and use. Please note that these resources are not affiliated with Ward Black Law and do not represent our firm or our attorneys in any way.
Metal-on-Metal Hip Implants – General Information
- FDA – Metal-on-Metal Hip Implants
- US News – FDA Probing Safety of Metal-on-Metal Hip Implants
- CBS News – Metals from hip replacements present toxic risk for millions, investigation warns
Stryker ABG II
- Stryker – Patient Follow-Up FAQs
- Stryker – Patient Recall Info
- Chicago area woman suing over defective hip replacement
Wright Medical PROFEMUR
- Metal-on-metal hip implant questions and answers
- Product description
- Case report
- FDA report on metal-on-metal hip implants