No Surprises Here
At Ward Black Law, you don’t have to worry about hidden fees.
We offer initial consultations at a flat, upfront cost of $275, where we meet with you to discuss the details of your case and provide you with an estimate of the fees you’ll be responsible for, should you choose us to represent you.
Our fee structure is as follows:
- Initial Consultation Fee – $275
- Pretrial Flat Fee – $2,500 – $12,500
- Trial Billable Hourly Rate – $300/attorney hour
- Trial Retainers – $2,500 – $10,000
- This price range is based on the complexity of each case, the attorney’s experience, and qualifications.
- This cost also applies to cases already in progress when switching to Ward Black Law.
In addition to carefully reading over our fee structure, we encourage you to use our attorney fee calculator to get an even better idea of what you’ll be financially responsible for before taking that first step into our office.
At Ward Black Law, we promise no surprises from us so that your experience can be a positive one with the best possible outcome.
Making the Most Out of Your Investment
We know that anytime legal help is needed, services can begin to add up. That’s why, should you choose Ward Black Law to fight for your case, we want to make sure you are getting the most out of your investment.
Here are a few money-saving tips:
- Stay Organized
- If your documents are in order, the entire process moves faster. Keeping your information organized helps us avoid spending significant time sifting through your documents and processing your information.
- Communicate Clearly
- If you are paying a billable hourly rate, keeping your phone calls and emails at a minimum can really help financially. Before you reach out to one of our attorneys, make a list of all the questions you have so you don’t waste any time on the phone trying to remember what it was you needed answered.
- Be Available
- When it comes to your case, time is of the essence. Responding to any questions we may ask you via email correspondence or voicemail plays a crucial role in enabling us to move forward with your case. A game of phone tag can add up, so being available to be reached during our time together helps cut costs.
- Remember to Proofread
- You can save time on unnecessary corrections if you make sure to closely proofread any and all documents we send to you. For example, if we send you a document and you approve it, then later down the road you realize a date or last name is incorrect, we’ll have to backtrack and make those changes at our billable rate.