The right Greensboro, NC, personal injury attorney can help protect your rights
The personal injury attorneys at Ward Black Law in Greensboro help people who need a powerful voice. If you've been hurt because of the negligence of others, you may not know what to do or say. Perhaps you have had a workers' compensation issue, been in a car wreck or been injured by a dangerous drug or defective product. Maybe you have a social security disability claim. You may not know your rights. You may not be comfortable dealing with insurance companies. You may need legal help from local attorneys who care.
The personal injury attorneys at Ward Black Law in Greensboro can help. We are a powerful voice for our clients across North Carolina, taking the weight off their shoulders so they can focus on moving forward. If you've been injured, give us a call.
DePuy Hip Replacement Recall
- 5/21/13 Johnson-Parris Invited to Join Herb Falk Society
- 3/6/13 Record Number of Calls on Ask a Lawyer Day
- 2/20/13 Afi Johnson-Parris Named to Legal Elite 2013
- 2/20/13 Janet Ward Black named one of Top 50 Women Lawyers in NC
- 2/19/13 ASK A LAWYER DAY IS FRIDAY, MARCH 1, 2013
- 2/7/13 WBL Now Handling Veterans Disability Cases
- 1/23/13 Depuy Hip Implants - More news
- 11/26/12 WBL Attorneys Featured on WFMY's Legal Minutes
- 11/13/12 5th Annual Toys for Tots Kickoff Event November 29
- 11/2/12 Ward Black Law Named a Best Law Firm for Second Year in a Row
Select a video to learn more about Ward Black Law.
Injured in a car wreck? A North Carolina personal injury attorney from Ward Black Law can help.
The FDA has issued a warning that Actos may be linked to bladder cancer.
FDA issues public notice regarding use of these devices and recommends alternative treatment.